- Eat more dark green vegetables such as broccoli, asparagus, and spinach as they contain high levels of vitamins A and C and they increase capillary strength and boost the immune system.
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acid deficiencies can lead to dry, irritated skin, which can worsen rosacea.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are found in flaxseed oil, cod liver oil, salmon, mackerel, and herring.
- Foods rich in Omega-6 fatty acids include cereals, eggs, poultry, most vegetable oils, whole-grain breads and dried nuts.
- Apple juice and dark grape juice taken at room temperature between meals can help persons with Rosacea.
- A deficiency of B-complex vitamins can lead to Rosacea.
- Antioxidant properties of Vitamin E can help prevent skin damage. Vitamin E-rich foods include spinach, olive oil, broccoli, pumpkin, nuts, shrimp, fish, etc.
- Avoid dairy and animal products as they are acidic in nature and linked to flare up Rosacea in various research studies.