Foods to include:
- Adopt for a softer and a pureed diet like soups, porridge, mashed vegetables as this will help in swallowing food better without any discomfort.
- Include foods rich in protein like chicken, fish, soya and eat more high fiber foods.
- Ginger plays an excellent role in helping digestion in our body and prevents heartburn.
- Dairy products like milk and yogurt work very well in easing symptoms of digestive discomfort.
- Pepper mint as an ingredient in teas and yogurt dips are known to help reduce gastric acid secretion and soothe the body.
- Thickened fluids like broth, stew, vegetables blended well or juices can be consumed.